• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to find a good Christmas deal?

TxFig

Sep 13, 2010
Texas
Now that Cyber Monday has come and gone, where none of the major players put the Note 3 on sale, I've decided to try to come here to see if this audience can help point a person to a place to actually buy one of these phones. I saw that BestBuy (among others) had the S4 on sale for $0.01 - but I really didn't want an S4 - I want a Note 3.

Actually, I want 2 of them (one for me, one for my wife).

I am currently with Sprint, and love the "unlimited family plan" I am currently on, but would consider switching to another provider if I have to (my contract was up for renewal in August). So if you know of a sale, post it up.

Verizon did have a sale on full retail for Black Friday.

My daughter and I both have grandfathered unlimited and I have to purchase full retail (which I prefer anyway) to keep it. It's better than gold!

My daughter decided she wanted one after using mine so I held out for 2 weeks until Black Friday and it paid off. Regular price since launch in October has been $699.00 and I purchased it at $599.00. I bet they do it again around X-mas for anyone that's patient.

Upvote 0
Now that Cyber Monday has come and gone, where none of the major players put the Note 3 on sale, I've decided to try to come here to see if this audience can help point a person to a place to actually buy one of these phones. I saw that BestBuy (among others) had the S4 on sale for $0.01 - but I really didn't want an S4 - I want a Note 3.

Actually, I want 2 of them (one for me, one for my wife).

I am currently with Sprint, and love the "unlimited family plan" I am currently on, but would consider switching to another provider if I have to (my contract was up for renewal in August). So if you know of a sale, post it up.

Check out T-MOBILE,perhaps they'll still honor this CYBER MONDAY Deal ($99 off,for a total of $612):

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals on Cell Phones, Smartphones, & Tablets | T-Mobile

Might be willing to work w/you,especially since you'd be switching carriers.Might even get extra perks for doing so,just ask when calling.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones