1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Where to find the latest news on GAOSP and 2.1?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by funkyseasider, May 17, 2010.

1. funkyseasider

funkyseasider Member

Jan 13, 2010
    The Android 2.0 sticky thread seems to have digressed from the original subject somewhat and I can't seem to find the very latest news on how the GAOSP port to 2.1 for Galaxy is going since drakaz got the 29 sources....

Anyone heard anything, got any links etc to where the latest news is?

The usual places I look don't seem to change much these days... all quiet means people are working hard on it? :eek:

Advertisement

2. MichaelW

MichaelW Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    There's currently been no further progress since the "public beta", which was before we got the .29 sources.

There was only really Drakaz who did much work on the project, and it seems he's busy doing other things at the moment.

3. dryhte

dryhte Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    SAP consultant
    Belgium
    Sadly. I wish they'd fix the missing stuff (now that the sources are available), so we can start testing the 'second' beta (fully functional)...

I'd be in for testing for sure if only I could be sure that camera, bluetooth and sensors were at least supposed to work.

4. sado1

sado1 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    drakaz.com is good place for general news, github.com/drakaz is a good place to watch changes in gaosp code.

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    UK
    drakaz twitter
    #GAOSP is buildable again ! Now working to integrate the new kernel...

seems drakaz website is messing up. i would imagine his links will have all moved again lol