• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to get Cheap Boost Refills

This used to be a post about how I could get a 6% discount on Boost refills and not have to pay tax on it either. But unfortunately Boost has done some reshuffling and that advantage is no longer there.

I might have to go with Dark Jedi's suggestion myself. The only advantage that I can still offer is that no need to pay tax on your refill amount.

Good luck to everyone.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry if this is against the forum rules... Delete if necessary.

But if anyone is interested in Boost refills I can get them for at a 6% discount.

Pay $47 for $50
$93 for $100 etc.

I cannot accommodate everyone. Payment will be through Paypal. The balance should be in your account by the end of the day but just to be safe please try to get them at least a day ahead.

PM me and we'll set something up.
I completely forgot I ment to tell everyone I have spoke to kolosus a few times now and I got my $45 refill for $42 this month thanks to him.
I plan on refilling feb/march as well.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry if this is against the forum rules... Delete if necessary.

But if anyone is interested in Boost refills I can get them for at a 6% discount.

Pay $47 for $50
$93 for $100 etc.

I cannot accommodate everyone. Payment will be through Paypal. The balance should be in your account by the end of the day but just to be safe please try to get them at least a day ahead.

PM me and we'll set something up.

Really? So I guess that means you get the discount + avoid the online tax that Boost often puts on the bill? Will PM you soon.

Upvote 0
If Kolosus gets too many customers, then an alternate is to do a Boost Mobile RTR Instant Topup @ www.wirelessrefill.com - located just outside Atlanta. They are also known as PrepaidOnline.com (which is what you'll see on your credit card bill).

No taxes or fees. However, you will need to have a phone conversation with them to complete your first order. They'll ask for your credit card issuer's phone number, etc. They do this because they've received a lot of fake/stolen credit cards which get charged back on them.

They offer 3% discounts all the time (google for them) and some are getting 5% discounts for setting up an auto-renewal plan (ask them when you speak to them to complete your first order - you may/may not get it though).

Within a few minutes your money will show up on your Boost Mobile account (no PIN to enter or other work).

UPDATE: You will see stuff about PINs on their website and on your email order. Ignore that. They don't apply to RTR Topup.

Reactions: kolosus
Upvote 0
I've found someone a bit cheaper than pincheap.
Boost Mobile - Payments

Seems like they're a brick and mortar store but they have an online presence and they'll process your transaction. Please be warned though they might be taking orders and then processing them by hand in the morning since from what I read they might not process night time transactions till later the next morning.

Upvote 0
I hear everyone selling refills for discount won't be anymore.

I found this on most of their sites including pincheap and wirelessrefills.com

Unfortunately Boost Mobile had reduced their discounts to all re-sellers on June 1st, to the level that it won't be profitable even if we sell it at non-discounted price!

So can anyone verify any other sites that still after june1st are still offering refills cheaper currently as of today?

Upvote 0
I just called WirelessRefill.com (note: singular... no "s" at the end of the word refill) to have my automatic renewal go down to $40 (6 more months and will be at $35/mo! YES!). They made no mention of discontinuing their BoostMobile refill services.

I never did get any discounts. However, I do get to skip the sales and 911 taxes!

Upvote 0
I hear everyone selling refills for discount won't be anymore.

I found this on most of their sites including pincheap and wirelessrefills.com

So can anyone verify any other sites that still after june1st are still offering refills cheaper currently as of today?

I just called WirelessRefill.com (note: singular... no "s" at the end of the word refill) to have my automatic renewal go down to $40 (6 more months and will be at $35/mo! YES!). They made no mention of discontinuing their BoostMobile refill services.

I never did get any discounts. However, I do get to skip the sales and 911 taxes!
I have a auto reminder for wirelessrefill and yesterday I refilled and noticed I didnt get my normal discount, Im down to $45 and normally pay $42.85 or $43.20. So I called them they told me the same as mentioned boost has discontinued the discount but they will still offer the boost refill. And like Dark says at least I am not paying those extra taxes.

Upvote 0
I have a auto reminder for wirelessrefill and yesterday I refilled and noticed I didnt get my normal discount, Im down to $45 and normally pay $42.85 or $43.20. So I called them they told me the same as mentioned boost has discontinued the discount but they will still offer the boost refill. And like Dark says at least I am not paying those extra taxes.

Damnit man.... good to see ya back on here stranger!!!! Been a while since I've seen you post Optimus. :D:D:D Good looking pix of the car on FB too. It's been a while since I've seen an SVX on the road.

Upvote 0
For those of us that have setup autopay...

Change your address to somewhere in the state of Oregon. Your CC's billing address is not an issue. Once your address is in Oregon you will not be charged taxes anymore. Your bill will be the flat bill that Boost charges. The address has to be a real address, not something you just made up. 123 Anywhere street is not going to work!

Google is your friend.

Upvote 0
For those of us using automatic payments. Every month when your payment is due money is taken out of your account. The payment plus applicable tax.

If you change your address on the Boost Mobile site to somewhere in the state of Oregon you'll not be charged tax. Just the flat fee that Boost charges.

Your actual address. The area code assigned to you. The billing address of the CC that you use to replenish your account are all immaterial.

The address has to be a REAL address. 123 Anywhere street is not going to work.

Be creative.

Upvote 0
I have been with Boost for almost 2 years and I pay $40 including tax. I started out at $50 and went down to $35 (non Android phone) with the shrinkage, but as soon as I got my Samsung the lowest they go is $40 with an Android phone. They call it an Android plan or something to that affect. I tried the BlackBerry plan for a month and I think it started at $60 a month. I switched back to the Android and never looked back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones