1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Where to order from?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Debesciak, May 3, 2011.

1. Debesciak

Debesciak Lurker
    None

May 3, 2011
    I am ready to order the Thunderbolt!!! I just have a question what is the best way to go regarding ordering? Wirefly, Amazon, Verizon Store itself?

I am a part of a family plan and my number is eligible for upgrade since a long time. I went to the Verizon store and they would not budge on the price, weird I knew that before they were giving the 100 off every 2 years. And also how would activation be accomplished If i was to order from online source?

Advertisement

2. gnwes

gnwes Newbie
    None

Apr 12, 2011
    I ordered through amazon. They had the best price at the time and they.may still....8i don't know for sure. The activation is easy ...u stick the.sim card in charge the phone and turn.it on... The tbolt takes care of the rest through a.series.of simple questions.

3. Wanderlusterer

None

Apr 6, 2011
    Before you go ordering the phone from anyone else, make sure you call Verizon Wireless direct please. Sometimes, I think the people at that company are "hit or miss" with them. You might find that you might get a better deal to your satisfaction by talking to someone on the phone than you did in the store. Also, a lot of people don't know this (and I'm not saying you don't) but some of the "Verizon Wireless" stores aren't actually owned by Verizon Wireless and perhaps could be owned by another company who's contracting for Verizon. Just call them first to be on the safe side.

Secondly, whatever you do, before you activate the phone, DO NOT dial *228 on it.

4. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert
    None

Mar 18, 2011
    Male
    Working...
    City of Sharks to the City of Live Music!
    I got mine from Wirefly, and so far Ive been satisfied. It was quick and easy and at that time they had the best price with the quickest shipping.