1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Where to set the photo displayed when you call somebody

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by jtpryan, Mar 9, 2016.

1. jtpryan

jtpryan Member
    None

Dec 7, 2009
    Recently my son finally left the dark side and got an Android phone via Verizon. Somewhere along the line he changed his profile photo to a picture of his wife. Now when he calls somebody her picture pops up, causing all sorts of confusion.

So I got to thinking I wonder what pic shows up when I call somebody? I called my wife and an old picture of me came up. Nowhere in any of my Google (I'm a Google Apps user) profiles is this picture displayed. Not Google+, not the profile in my Google account in the search screen or in Inbox.

The point is he definitely would like to change it and I would also like to change it. Where is this done?

Jim

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    Well, if your wife has your account saved in Google, changing your Google+ profile pic should also alter what picture shows up on others. Of course other people can set up a picture they want to see for your calls which affects only their own phone.

3. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Are you sure the picture isn't from some other social networking service that might be linked to the phonebook?