• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where will Lebron go?

verizyou

Jul 3, 2010
Everyone has asked this question at least once in their life: "Where will Lebron go?"

LeBron James is planning to announce the team with which he will sign during a one-hour special on ESPN Thursday night, ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard has learned through independent sources. ESPN would only confirm that active discussions for the special are ongoing. But sources tell Broussard that representatives for James contacted the network, proposing that James makes his announcement during a 9 p.m. ET special. ESPN.com ESPN.com

Where's he going people!?

haha that means u watch no more than 1/2 a minute of ESPN a day.

lunatic59

"True, but I am an ugly obnoxious American who views this country as the center of the universe. "

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. "frou", frou: "BRING IN THE CLONES!"

Actually I was just beta testing a new app that posts sarcastic apps automatically based on the context of the thread. I think I broke it with that last one. ;)

Upvote 0
and the best FACT that is being talked oh so much in this years free agency is that these TOP DOLLAR BABIES who are getting millions upon millions of dollars have a grand total of 0 championships put together

^^ - this, I el oh el'd really hard... :eek:

i never really thought about it that way but its true, lmao, awesome point made.

Upvote 0
*rant warning*

I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Holding a one hour "event" to announce where hes signing? Talk about an egomaniac, pretty shameless. Why all the hype for a guy who hasnt won a damn thing yet in 7 years?! His work ethic and focus is a joke compared to champions like Kobe Bryant :rolleyes: Hes too busy dancing around, throwing powder into the air and jerking off taking pics with his teammates, hes a joke. He will never win a thing in this league unless he ends up on a semi all star team with 3 other stars.

Reactions: Bramsy
Upvote 0
*rant warning*

I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Holding a one hour "event" to announce where hes signing? Talk about an egomaniac, pretty shameless. Why all the hype for a guy who hasnt won a damn thing yet in 7 years?! His work ethic and focus is a joke compared to champions like Kobe Bryant :rolleyes: Hes too busy dancing around, throwing powder into the air and jerking off taking pics with his teammates, hes a joke. He will never win a thing in this league unless he ends up on a semi all star team with 3 other stars.

lebron-camera-intro.jpg

113.jpg

2380217476_5ae103809b.jpg

*pours gasoline on the fire* :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones