1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Where's the love?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Djidea, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Djidea

Djidea Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 19, 2010
    Orange County So. Cal
    I know the phone isn't perfect. Every device has its flaws. Despite all of it, I still got love for my captivate that I just got last Friday. I love the size of the screen, this is my second android phone, seems very responsive and fast, I like the look and feel, amoled screen is nice and bright. There are just so many threads about problems and people returning their captivates. Where's the ones that show some loooove. So if you like you captivate.... let it be heard.

Advertisement

2. mi04se1

mi04se1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 21, 2010
    White Lake, MI
    I think this phone is better than my iphone 3g.

3. Loremonger

Loremonger Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 28, 2010
    I still love it. I was just showing a friend my new Droid Fit app (which is awesome, btw), and I couldn't help but load up an Avatar Youtube video to show off the video quality.

I'm searching daily for custom ROMs to flash (none yet). And I am absolutely LOVING the Android platform. I don't see myself fooling with the iPhone again, and imho, the Captivate is the best Android phone on the market today. I mean seriously, the only alternatives are the EVO, a great phone, but atrocious battery life. Or the Droidx, which won't fit in my pockets.

Here's to you, Sally (that's my Captivate's name). <3 <3 <3 xoxoxo

4. Ph8

Ph8 Member
    None

Jul 19, 2010
    You also have to remember that most of the people who come and post to forums like this are the ones having problems. If you dont have any issues most people stay off these forums, usually youll only see a handful or so of those who continue to post and visit even though they are very happy with thier phone....

5. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Android Enthusiast
    None

This.