1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where's the love?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Djidea, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Djidea

Djidea Member

I know the phone isn't perfect. Every device has its flaws. Despite all of it, I still got love for my captivate that I just got last Friday. I love the size of the screen, this is my second android phone, seems very responsive and fast, I like the look and feel, amoled screen is nice and bright. There are just so many threads about problems and people returning their captivates. Where's the ones that show some loooove. So if you like you captivate.... let it be heard.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mi04se1

mi04se1 Android Enthusiast

I think this phone is better than my iphone 3g.

3. Loremonger

Loremonger Well-Known Member

I still love it. I was just showing a friend my new Droid Fit app (which is awesome, btw), and I couldn't help but load up an Avatar Youtube video to show off the video quality.

I'm searching daily for custom ROMs to flash (none yet). And I am absolutely LOVING the Android platform. I don't see myself fooling with the iPhone again, and imho, the Captivate is the best Android phone on the market today. I mean seriously, the only alternatives are the EVO, a great phone, but atrocious battery life. Or the Droidx, which won't fit in my pockets.

Here's to you, Sally (that's my Captivate's name). <3 <3 <3 xoxoxo

4. Ph8

Ph8 Member

You also have to remember that most of the people who come and post to forums like this are the ones having problems. If you dont have any issues most people stay off these forums, usually youll only see a handful or so of those who continue to post and visit even though they are very happy with thier phone....

5. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Android Enthusiast

This.

Samsung Captivate Forum

The Samsung Captivate release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews