1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root which 3.5?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badhabits727, Sep 21, 2011.

1. badhabits727

badhabits727 Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 23, 2011
    Ive been running mik2.5 but lately its been very laggy and has random bootloops on both of our evos which are cured with a battery pull. been wanting to try a 3.5 rom but all seem to have major issues.. which is most stable? Do all have working 3g, WiFi, sd card, etc now? how is battery life? So many going at once and so much drama about them, its hard to keep up.

Advertisement

2. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    Grand Rapids

when it gets laggy have you tried wiping the cache and dalvik cache and see if that fixes it?? thats what i used to do and it ran smooth again....

im running the Nocturnal Bliss 3.5 right now....havent tried the others...i think this one has more work done to it so far seeing as its on beta 6 already...the only real issue that kinda sucks that i've seen so far is that usb disk drive recognition isnt working yet....i've been running it off the stock kernel and have been getting a day off of a full charge with moderate usage...

it is a big rom though so its recomended that you run it with a partitioned card...

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Aug 30, 2011
    Male
    Graduate Student
    MN
    None of them are worth it yet IMO. These will probably get dropped in a few months anyways for the next best thing. Devs are having a hard time finishing things before moving on

The only 3.5 rom im excited about it the Mik's. However, Mik isnt even involved yet so thats a long shot as well.

4. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    Grand Rapids
    these will be done way before a few months gets here....nocturnal hasnt even been out that long and they are already on their 6th beta....there will be a full working version of sense 3.5..dunno who will be the first to do it....but someone will...and unless a new sense comes out for sprint then, this will probly be around for awhile....

ocnbrze likes this.
Tags: