1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Which android .app is suitable for Huawei p10 because the tablet does not start.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by tapio, Jun 12, 2021.

1. tapio

tapio Lurker

Which android .app is suitable for Huawei p10 mediapad 10 link +, because the tablet does not start. Can someone put a link to firmname.app
    thank you

Attached Files:

Andika febri likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Sorry, but can you explain what you are trying to do? Have you received an update that doesn't work? Are you looking for an update for a working tablet? Or is the tablet not booting and you are hoping to fix it? The answers will probably be different in those different scenarios.

ocnbrze, Andika febri and Dannydet like this.
  3. tapio

tapio Lurker

the device does not start, (start button + volume + and volume-) have tried to reset, but the Huawei logo only remains on the scroll wheel (red peacock). Can you provide ohjeen link to upgrade / firmware .app as shown in the picture (4.2 or later working 8GB RAM 1GB 1.6GHz for this device.
    I have tried one update. an app that doesn't work

More advice is needed

#3 tapio, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Andika febri likes this.
  4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I know nothing about this device so can't provide firmware myself. Labelling the update package ".app" must be a Huawei thing, as I've never heard of that before (indeed I came to this thread ready to say that firmware updates aren't apps until I saw your screenshot). Do Huawei provide the firmware themselves via their support channels?

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

If one is in China, I'd suggest take it to the local Huawei Service Centre, otherwise, I don't know.

ocnbrze, Andika febri and Dannydet like this.
  6. tapio

tapio Lurker

Tablet model is :huawei S10-231L
    i found here update.app http://huawei-update.com/device-list/s10-231l Huawei mediapad link + works well, but English is one of the menus But the Finnish language is missing do i need a new update.app update package or is there a finnish language package google plays application and what is the name of the package? But if you need to reinstall the update.app system which includes the Finnish language package then can someone help Where can I find it, Thanks

#6 tapio, Jun 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    Andika febri likes this.