1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Which Android to get?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Remmy420, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Remmy420

Remmy420 New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Hey, everyone. I live in Canada, and I need a new phone. I am on Sasktel. My BlackBerry I had was dropped too many times so I need a new phone now:cool:. There is still 2 years left in my contract so I can't upgrade or anything. I was looking at getting the Galaxy S, but it's 650$ at Sasktel, and everywhere else online seems to be sold out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement

2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Website Programmer
    UK
    I have the Xperia X10 and would highly recommended it as it is a fantastic phone.

But, if you prefer to have the latest version of Android, I wouldn't opt for the Xperia X10 as it is still on 1.6 till October+ then it will get the 2.1 upgrade.

On the other hand, I can wait till October for the 2.1 update (Which will add HD video recording), as the phone is fantastic for me at the moment, and I have had no problems whatsoever.

I am in the UK so I have no idea whether this phone is available from Sasktel and how much, but it goes for around $500 in the US

3. Remmy420

Remmy420 New Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Thanks, I'll check that one out. Anyone know where the best places to buy phones in Canada is?