• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which bluetooth headset are you folks

using with your new Nexus?

I'm thinking about getting the Aliph Jawbone Icon, but since this is my first bluetooth device I was curious to know what most folks are going to use with their new phone.

Aliph Jawbone Icon Bluetooth Headset - Suede -TheCellGuru.com

Don't get the icon, get the era. Much better. Customizable options and just ridiculous battery life. Charge for barely 10 mins and you get 5 hours talk time.

http://www.amazon.com/Jawbone-ERA-H...EDG2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324753931&sr=8-1

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sounds like you got a bad one,
Mine luckily is crystal clear.

As far as craftsmanship goes,
BlueAnt has some of the best out there.
Love the wind protection during calls too.

i still have my blueant z1 that i've had for years. great headset. only bad thing about it is the battery life. i'd rate that one better than the q2 in every way except battery life (although it isn't much different).

Upvote 0
I use the Plantronics Voyager Pro. Its noise cancellation works awesome. It worked so well I advised people in the plant I used to work in to get them when we went to wi-fi phones (we ended up with about 20 people using them). Most reported both they and those they were talking too preferred them over the Voyager Pro to using the handset alone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones