• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which bluetooth headset are you using with your INC?

I have been using Plantronics 510's for several years. I wore the first one out and liked it so much I replaced it with another.

I am having some trouble with it on the Inc. though. I only seem to have trouble when talking with one specific person. He is using a bluetooth system in his vehicle and has a very hard time understanding me. He says only bits and pieces of what I say actually comes out. If I switch off my BT and just use the phone, everything is good. No one else has complained, although I'm not sure I've talked to anyone else that is using a BT device.

Anyone else having this happen?

Upvote 0
Altec-Lansing Backbeat 903 Stereo headset. $59 from newegg. I have a little trouble getting the music going from the inc to the headset, but for the most part I am incredibly happy with these. They exhibited a music cut out with my old Storm 9530 if the headphones were seperated from the device more than 4 feet. I do not get this phenomena with my inc, which says my storm bluetooth radio stunk to heck...

This headset has the exact same plug as the inc, however I'm not sure the power supply's match up voltage or otherwise...

Upvote 0
Both the newer BlueAnts and Jawbones use usb chargers; they are NOT micro's, so you would need two cables, but only one cig.lighter plug (or a dual would be ideal)

Does anyone know if the upcoming Blueant T1 is micro? I have been contemplating the Moto H17txt available from Verizon because it reads texts to you like the Blueant Q1 can BUT it is $99 whereas the Blueant Q1 is much less (although as mentioned it uses mini USB)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones