• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which carrier has the best reception for Tracy Calif - Altamont Hills

Kat58

Oct 19, 2012
California
I am currently a Metropcs subscriber and plan on getting the Note 4. I was going to buy the phone straight out and then put it on Metro but am now considering going with another carrier and getting a Note 4 for my husband as well. My husband works for a Windmill company in the Altamont hills in Tracy Ca so I am trying to find out which carrier has not only the best reception out there but everywhere else. I was originally thinking Tmobile because of price but after looking at their map their coverage doesn't look that great. My son has Tmobile and works in Patterson at Amazon and can't get service out there so I'm betting it wont work for my husband either. I looked at AT&T's map and the coverage looks good as well as Verizon. My husband said his company only uses AT&T services but before I choose I want to make sure the reception is good all over not just in Tracy. Any advice?

Oh another thing, I have tried going over all the different carrier plans and I am so confused! I am used to having everything unlimited and contract free so I am left scratching my head looking at all of these different plans! Since our finances are limited I'm looking for the best price and option plan comparable to what I already have.....suggest???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones