• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which Case Do You use?

i'm using the silicone gel one from Verizon. i could have gotten one online cheaper but i wanted to get my phone protected already. paid $14.99 with a corporate discount. i like it because it's flexible and pretty thick and it won't scratch (hopefully) the body. as for the screen protectors, i was hoping it would cover the entire front face but it doesn't. it only covers the active screen area.

Upvote 0
I am using a leather pocket similar to what you get out of the box with a BlackBerry. It isn't specific to the D2 and the top sticks out a bit. I'm not a fan of belt holsters and prefer to keep my phone in my pocket. I also use the screen protectors sold by VZW. I was disappointed at first that it doesn't cover the entire screen, but now I don't really notice it. I LOVE the anti reflective surface.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones