• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which case will fit Incredible w VZ's silicone cover?

I just picked up this case on eBay, it fits a little snug but works fine with the VZ silicone sleeve. It only hangs vertically tho.
HTC Droid Incredible Red Black Leather Pouch Case Clip - eBay (item 220603654717 end time Jun-09-10 09:47:04 PDT)

eb_LBERPRD4.jpg

Upvote 0
I just saw this one posted in another forum and it totally fit his DI with a case on it.

Leather Pouch for HTC 8500 and 8525 Pocket PC - Black - Cowboom Store

Good luck with that as I ordered that based on a recommendation (from this site prob buried it that Accessory cluster by now) and got the wrong case. Totally sketchy packing knew it was bad news and a return. I chatted with a online rep and they refunded my money and let me keep the case so I guess that is all I can ask for. Personally... I would look else where.

Upvote 0
Good luck with that as I ordered that based on a recommendation (from this site prob buried it that Accessory cluster by now) and got the wrong case. Totally sketchy packing knew it was bad news and a return. I chatted with a online rep and they refunded my money and let me keep the case so I guess that is all I can ask for. Personally... I would look else where.

What do you mean sketchy packing?

Upvote 0
I bought the same case shown in post #5.
I also have the VZ silicone case.
My Incredible with the silcone case will go in............just a bit of a push, but it is difficult to get out. I certainly can not get it out in time to answer a call.
I use the case when I don't HAVE to use the phone.............so it is really not a good solution for me.

Upvote 0
Patkid, don't give up on the case. As a follow up to my # 5, I also found it was snug and slow to get out. I stretched the case out and it now works perfectly.

I took a small towel and wet it (thoroughly but not dripping wet) and then crammed it as tightly as I could into the case. I left that way overnight. Next day removed the wet and replaced with a dry towel and again crammed it in tight and left that way for the day. Removed the towel, let it dry out, and now have the perfect fit. The tackiness of the silicone case keeps it from falling out, but it comes out easily for a phone call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones