• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Which dpi edition of an apk should I select?

The 'nodpi' designation is just a non-specific identifier, it applies to any device.
https://www.apkmirror.com/faq/
Quote below from apkmirror's FAQ

DPI: screen density, measured in dots per inch. Each device has a certain DPI metric, and some APKs are optimized for specific DPIs.
  • nodpi: APKs marked nodpi, or not marked with any DPI-related info at all, are meant for all devices.
  • 120, 160, …, 640 dpi: these APKs are meant for specific DPIs only. See the next several questions for more details.

Upvote 0
As I don't know what phone you've got and what DPI value it is, I say try the various DPIs until you find one that installs and works correctly on your device. If in doubt, use the "nodpi" one might be aright.
Okay, I see. The 'nodpi' edition should work for my device.
The resolution of my device is 1080 x 1920 pixels. The display size is 6 ". So, I think the dpi should be 367.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones