1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Which headphone to buy?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RayStinson, Jul 16, 2021.

1. RayStinson

RayStinson Lurker

Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. I want to buy a pair of headphones for me. Which one should I try for?

Thank you so much!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

that's a very vague question. are you looking for over the ear, in ear, or ear buds? are yyou going to use it to listen to music, movies or videos? do you want noise canceling? are you looking for wired or wireless with bluetooth? what is your budget?

and for me i use the samsung galaxy buds pro and i love them. they are wireless, have a great battery life, the charging case really stretches the battery a very long time, it has great bass, and i love the pass thru option vs noise canceling.

#2 ocnbrze, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    Madd61 and Hadron like this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello RayStinson and welcome to Android Forums. You might try asking about your headphone options here. It is an off topic (not necessarily android related) area where I'm sure you will find many helpful suggestions once you describe your listening desires and needs.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. I'd personally go for over-ear like the Sony WH-1000XM3. It has noise cancellation and excellent sound quality. It's not good for sporting though...

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. RayStinson

RayStinson Lurker

Thank you so much. I will definitely try them.

6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

which ones? just curious.. and maybe post back if you like them or not.