• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Which Huawei model corresponds to a GS02?

shanen

Dec 20, 2010
Japan
I've already searched the Huawei website (which is not impressive) and the documentation (in Japanese), but I haven't been able to figure out which model corresponds to the GS02 from eMobile. The obvious place to look was the Settings -> About phone -> Model number, but all it says is "GS02". The Google Play also identifies it as an "EMobile Huawei GS02", but there doesn't appear to be any mention of such a device among the many models listed here...

I've already searched the Huawei website (which is not impressive) and the documentation (in Japanese), but I haven't been able to figure out which model corresponds to the GS02 from eMobile. The obvious place to look was the Settings -> About phone -> Model number, but all it says is "GS02". The Google Play also identifies it as an "EMobile Huawei GS02", but there doesn't appear to be any mention of such a device among the many models listed here...

I did a quick google search and this guy says its the same as the huawei honor http://www.jlgatewood.com/2012/01/23/thinking-about-e-mobiles-gs02-huawei-honor/#.T60-tbtZ75Y

Sent from the future using my mind bullets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones