• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which is best application to get details of ur stolen phone

hi guyz there are so many s/w which send details of thief who stole ur phone all such details... i have android 2.1 plzz let me which is best s/w for such act to protect the phone

No, afaik there are no apps that send you details of the thief. So get the thief to send you his details himself! How? Make a draft email to a fictitious organization - but with an innocently looking email address that you have access to - in which you thankfully acknowledge winning their lottery prize of $ 100,000 and are sending them your personal details, street address, phone number and bank account number (this one fake, of course) so that they can remit the prize money. Then let that draft quietly sit in your email app.

If the thief sees that draft he'll want that prize and will send you that email with his own info substituted for yours... :)

You can also install free MyLookOut (MyLookOut.com) which will show you where your phone is in any web browser.

Upvote 0
No, afaik there are no apps that send you details of the thief. So get the thief to send you his details himself! How? Make a draft email to a fictitious organization - but with an innocently looking email address that you have access to - in which you thankfully acknowledge winning their lottery prize of $ 100,000 and are sending them your personal details, street address, phone number and bank account number (this one fake, of course) so that they can remit the prize money. Then let that draft quietly sit in your email app.

If the thief sees that draft he'll want that prize and will send you that email with his own info substituted for yours... :)

You can also install free MyLookOut (MyLookOut.com) which will show you where your phone is in any web browser.
thnks mate... nice ploting i must say.... cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones