• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which mobile I must buy

Within the three models you listed, here's a one-to-one comparison on the hardware specs for all three:
https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Huawei-Nova-5T-vs-Huawei-P30-Lite-vs-Huawei-P30-Pro
It's a handy way to do direct comparisons but keep in mind these are just hardware stats. They do matter but they're also just one factor overall. As @Hadron referred to, there's a lot of information that you yourself need to take into consideration. None of us use our phones in the exact same ways and we all have very differing expectations. What I may find important in a phone isn't likely to be what you find to be important in a phone. Nor should you follow what any article you run across online or in a magazine as an absolute. Gather up as much opinions and recommendations as you can and then make an informed decision on what phone will best meet your needs, not what someone else finds to be vital.
I'd take a look at what each phone model can or can't do and weigh all those features against each other, taking into consideration your priorities on what you need and want (within your budget of course). If you need NFC support, that rules out the P30 Lite; or if you prefer the finger-print sensor to be on the front, the P30 Pro is the one to consider; or if you want the most resolution in the main camera, get the 5T; etc. Since all three do have similarities those are easy to rule out but it's all the variables that you need to take into consideration.

Upvote 0
What do you want in a phone? What do you use it for? What is important to you? What is your budget (not that I'd know what any of those cost in your country, wherever that is)?

We know nothing about you, about what you need and about what you prefer, so without more information it's impossible to answer.

It is normal use YouTube intstgram Twitter I want mobile good not after 6 month or 1 year have problem in charging not charge or slow or stop work.

Upvote 0
save your money and get the note20+
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

.....that is if they will release the device this year or not. not sure how things are going to proceed with this damn virus floating around!!!!

Note 20 high price also I ca not trust with Samsung usually same problem restart or shutdown suddenly

Upvote 0
It is normal use YouTube intstgram Twitter I want mobile good not after 6 month or 1 year have problem in charging not charge or slow or stop work.
Honestly pretty much any phone will handle this usage.

Just don't buy cheap junk or a phone that is so old that a "new" phone means it's sat in a warehouse for two years (because that's bad for the battery).

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones