• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

which one you should choose Xiaomi Redmi Note4 OR Uhans Note 4 ?

Prince Khan

Lurker
Apr 18, 2017
Dedicated to making solid build while budget-friendly smartphones, UHANS is gaining a good reputation from its "A" and "U" series phones. A few days ago, we are informed of the new arrival of UHANS Note 4 which is more or less a Redmi Note 4 clone, the 2 phones resemble no matter in design or Specs, except the differentiates in processor and OS.

UHANS NOTE 4 is powered by 4000mAh battery, and it is run on stock Android Nougat 7.0. That is to say, you can enjoy split screen or multi-tasking functions on it. Effectively, user are allowed to run couple of APPs simultaneously, Nougat splits the screen in half and treats each half as a separate process. If you hold the device horizontally, it places the apps side by side. If you stick to the vertical the APPs are split top and bottom. As the pictures show, you can watching Youtube and texting or browsing shopping website at the same time.
note1.jpg

Other specs include a Quad-core CPU and balanced MT6737 processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, and for heavy users a 128GB expandable storage is also permitted. Meanwhile, it is also set up with a 13MP main camera in Sony sensor and a rear fingerprint sensor. Therefore, it can efficiently hand almost everything you threw at it.
note2.jpg

It is well known that Redmi Note 4 is reputed for its high cost performance. However, speaking to its overall specs and designated price, UHANS Note 4 is obviously a nice alternative to it.
note3.jpg

Notified by UHANS Official that UHANS NOTE 4 will be sold at about $110 or even less. And it is at least 60 dollars cheaper than the Redmi Note 4 with the same 3GB RAM plus 32GB ROM. I hope it will help you to choose better one. stay tuned for more.
Don't forget to like my thread.

Updates
Spare from the released specs and renders, video for testifying the toughness of UHANS Note 4 is made. It is shown in the video that twist and drop resistance is tested by professional tools and UHANS NOTE 4 survived from it. UHANS Note 4 will be on market at the middle of August, stayed tuned and check what will you get.

Upvote 0
Well since you ask a question in the thread title, my answer would have to be the Redmi Note 4 (though neither is the sort of phone I'm interested in). My reasons:

1) The Snapdragon 625 used by the Xiaomi is a considerably more powerful SoC than the MT6737 used by the Uhans, and uses a more efficient 14nm technology vs the older, more power-hungry 28nm technology used by the MT6737.

2) I've actually heard of Xiaomi, so would have some idea what to expect from them. With an unknown manufacturer with a very low price I would very much worry about the quality control, and would not expect much in the way of support or updates.

Reactions: Prince Khan
Upvote 0
Well since you ask a question in the thread title, my answer would have to be the Redmi Note 4 (though neither is the sort of phone I'm interested in). My reasons:

1) The Snapdragon 625 used by the Xiaomi is a considerably more powerful SoC than the MT6737 used by the Uhans, and uses a more efficient 14nm technology vs the older, more power-hungry 28nm technology used by the MT6737.

2) I've actually heard of Xiaomi, so would have some idea what to expect from them. With an unknown manufacturer with a very low price I would very much worry about the quality control, and would not expect much in the way of support or updates.
thanks for your question.
I would like to tell you that Just go and check the YouTube reviews of the both smartphones. you will be get answer of your question. Save money.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones