1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support which phone is better to buy?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by little_green, Jun 14, 2016.

1. little_green

little_green Member
    None

Apr 28, 2016
    Female
    honor 5x
    oneplus 2
    oneplus 3

I know the op3 will have the best specs (basically listed above in ascending order).
    I can get the 5x locally for £120 and the op2 for £175 so basically £55 difference. both used but boxed with accessories.
    on the other hand the op3 is going to be released today, most rumors saying around £220 which is only ~£50 more than preowned op2
    I would prefer a metal body but spec wise the op3 isnt a huge step up to op2 (i'd probably just go for the 4gb ram version) the op2 for sale is the 64gb 4gb ram version.
    I'm also hearing mixed reviews about op phones and their support. Not sure i should hold out until the op3 is for sale via amazon but no idea when that will be.
    the op2 for sale hasnt been updated to lollipop of oxygen 3 yet, i asked the seller to check if update was available but he said it wont let him check as no sim card inside the phone, does this mean the update will depend on my carrier?

which would you go for, which is the better deal? In 2016, is the honor 5x too old to go for (not sure if there is mm update)

Advertisement