• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone should I buy now?

falcon663

Lurker
Apr 21, 2012
I've had the HTC Wildfire since last year but I'm getting pretty bored of it now because of the slow processor, graphics and small screen.
Basically, I need a big screen, good camera(capable of HD recording), nice multimedia features and a decent processor in my next phone.

I'm thinking of getting the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. Is it a good phone or should I go for something else?

Thanks. :)

I've had the HTC Wildfire since last year but I'm getting pretty bored of it now because of the slow processor, graphics and small screen.
Basically, I need a big screen, good camera(capable of HD recording), nice multimedia features and a decent processor in my next phone.

I'm thinking of getting the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. Is it a good phone or should I go for something else?
Phone is decent. Around the level of a Galaxy S or Nexus S. Hard to recommend it, though, given you see to seem to want a better processor. Yes, it's faster but the prices are still kinda high (~$300). I think if you wait a bit or look at used phones, you'll probably be able to snag a Samsung Galaxy S2 or other dual-core phone for around the same price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones