• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone should i buy?

My preference is that it should be an android phone and it can be stock android or Samsung phone.
Assuming you want to stay with flagships... Google Pixel is stock Android, or the Samsung Galaxy S8.

But as @lunatic59 mentioned, it would help to know more about what you're looking for.

Upvote 0
That's so general, it's almost impossible to answer. How about if you tell us what you want in a phone, what the Note currently doesn't do for you and what's available in your market. Also who's your carrier and what's your budget?
Thing is that i need a phone that should be an upgrade from Galaxy Note 5, It can be in Stock android or a Samsung phone, like should i go for S7 or S7edge or S8, or should i go for Pixel or Nexus 6p?

Upvote 0
Assuming from your comments that you want the following:
Larger screen phone
Vanilla Android / lite skin or one you are familiar with (Samsung)
Flagship status i.e. top of the line specs

So with that in mind you can get something now:
Pixel XL - Galaxy S8+ - One+ - LG G6 - (Nexus 6P would be an upgrade from Note 5 but not top of the line at this point)

Or waiting till late 3rd early 4th quarter (Octoberish)
Pixel XL2 - Galaxy Note 8 - HTC's new phone that does not have an official name yet.

So there ya go.

Upvote 0
^^^ What @shalemail said. The thing is that each one of those will bring something a little different to the party. Any one of them will be better than a Note 5, but each one excels in specific areas more than others.

Do you need the best camera? Best connectivity? Most storage? or Flexible storage? Do you need wireless charging? I could go on, but if you list your must-haves and don't-care-abouts, we'd probably be able to say which of the current pack of flagships would be your best fit. :)

Upvote 0
^^^ What @shalemail said. The thing is that each one of those will bring something a little different to the party. Any one of them will be better than a Note 5, but each one excels in specific areas more than others.

Do you need the best camera? Best connectivity? Most storage? or Flexible storage? Do you need wireless charging? I could go on, but if you list your must-haves and don't-care-abouts, we'd probably be able to say which of the current pack of flagships would be your best fit. :)
Thanks I will get into this and start making a list of what i want in my new phone. Right now i was thinking about it in General. I mean overall which phone could be an upgrade of Note 5. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones