• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phones are shipping with Android 10?

I'm still on 8.0.0.
Me too--and will be until changing phones.

Motorola had initially put the Moto Z² Force on the update list for Pie/9, then changed their mind and only upgraded for one specific carrier. [Verizon? Not mine, anyway.]

Because I got a new replacement last year, this phone is only 7 months old. So it's going to be awhile before buying another!

Upvote 0
What was Android 9 called?
"Pie".

Which (as I admit I've said before) I never used, because to me it always sounded stupid, in addition to which on my side of the Atlantic does not imply a dessert (I gather that this is something where the cultural assumptions are different: "pie" without qualifiers is most likely to be sweet in the US but savoury in the UK). So I always just called it "9" myself.

(I'm currently on the February patch of Android 10: one good thing about Pixels is that you do get all of the security updates promptly).

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones