• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Which ROM is better?

I love these "which roms is faster threads"!

In all honestly there all really good. You have to try each one and check which one you like best. Oddly enough some roms work better on some folks phones then others. It's all a matter of trial and error.

No one here is going to give you a flat answer because it's based on opinion.

For example: I personally prefer CM7 for it's flexibility and options. However, I also like CTMOD for its very simplistic stock feel. BTW I change between them like crazy LOL.

Upvote 0
Pfft, everyone knows the best rom is the Stock Boost one. It really makes you appreciate how awesome every other rom is in comparison. It's like your first car; it was cheap, it ran poorly, it stalled at inopportune moments, but it somehow managed to do just what you absolutely needed until you found something better.

Then again, that description could also apply to my first girlfriend. Zing!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones