• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which RZ member(s) are getting the Sprint Hero Friday?

Yes It's activated, I don't know what other proof you need, I included my s/n in the photo. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, its not a penis contest.

You're picture is flawed, at the top of the phone you're missing signal indicator, batter indicator and all the other stuff in the top right. Plus the tape you placed across the time shows in your picture.

Compare your activated phone to this activated phone from one of the review guys.

http://jkontherun.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/htc-hero-sprint.jpg

Good thing it's not a penis contest!

Upvote 0
It is 1.5, and interestingly Sherpa, and some other Apps that say they are for T-mobile are in the marketplace.

Attachments

• Hero4.jpg
    Hero4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 50
Upvote 0
well if I can convince my best buy that this coupon is for all Reward Zone members, then I'll pick mine up tomorrow. Else...sunday...

alas...
I looked all over that coupon, it doesnt say anything other than "when you use your RZ program membership". No time frames, no "Silver Premier". None of that. So that would be the stance I took and I wouldnt take no for an answer from them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones