1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

which screenprotector do you like?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by runningman3433, Aug 22, 2012.

1. runningman3433

so tried stenheil olephobic - Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Oleophobic]: Cell Phones & Accessories

it's way too small. and bubbles like crazy when putting on.

Right now have this on - Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector Shield with Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

it dents easily though. but self-heals. orange peel effect is slight noticable from angles. i have a peice of dust stuck so i'll probably have to re apply.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HuskyKMA

HuskyKMA Well-Known Member

I don't like my XO Skins. Too foggy, hard to clean. Looking for something different...

3. TheRiot

TheRiot Newbie

I've been a fan of Ghost Armor. Loved it on my EVO 4G, and have had no issues with it on my Galaxy Nexus (VZW). It's fairly easy to apply, and stays pretty snug to the bezel, so you don't get bunching if you put a softer case on (can't speak to harder plastic cases).

Ghost Armor | Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)

4. mogelijk

mogelijk Android Expert

I like Zagg's Invisibleshield. I've found that if you don't use your phone overnight, after installing it, it isn't "sticky", as some complain. From what I can tell, the people whose shields are sticky use the phone while it is drying, and the oil and dirt from their fingers keeps the shield from curing (drying) properly. You also have the lifetime warranty if it scratches or becomes discolored.

Also, they have locations in most cities (typically mall kiosks) that will install the shield for you, for a fee, if you have problems or don't feel comfortable doing it yourself.

5. runningman3433

with the tempered glass, how's the touch feedback? i read some people's touches are not registering.

i'm about to get rid of this armorshield. every fingernail touch leaves an indnetation. super annoy9ing
    !

6. Skyroket

Skyroket Android Enthusiast

7. rmrlc

rmrlc Member

Touch is good, but sometimes I have to press harder on the back key.

8. kyrsteeZ

kyrsteeZ Newbie

9. Best Skins Ever. I had ZAGG on it before but didn't really care for the texture of the skin, but it was hard to clean. BSE skins are the closest to feeling like bare glass. Plus they're only about $8 after shipping.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews