• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which songs make you happy and want to dance?

Does jumping around the room, flailing your arms around like a monkey, occasionally smashin some stuffs, becoming a master with air guitar and screaming your lungs out count as dancing? :)

Then hell yeah!! :D

On my way to work when I walk I love music soooo much I jump around like a lunatic (lunatic59 :)) with my head phones in and I do crazy ass summer sults and other physco things that 99% of the time when I stop because the song has changed I notice 99% of people can't stop laughing their buttox off! :D

And.... if no one is really watching... I do the "Stinky Solo!" :D

This song is like Super Crack to my ears! :)

I have been known to be pretty.... "dangerous" when I hear the good songssss. :D

Upvote 0
You probably need some Sweet Violets mate

Sweet Violets Dinah Shore - YouTube

This song is burning my ears!!!

:eek:

My happiness.... ,my IQ... it is dropping...!

Help!

Anybody!

SOMEBODY HEL GET THESE HEADPHONES OFF MY SKULL!

cry.gif

It was nice knowning ya all! :(

Au revoir! :( (Goodbye! :D)

Upvote 0
Only cure for that is this Meri Wilson - Telephone Man (1977) - YouTube

(got really stuck in my head once..)

Haha!

That was a funny song! :)

Well each to their own hey!

(It would be an extremely bleak... and crazy world if we were all the same! Thank God we are not!)

This kind of my music (by my fav band of all time) makes me smile any time!

You have been thunderstruck!!!

BOW BOW Dooo deee doo daah dahh aaahhh haaa laaaa! :D

BOW BOW! :D

(I wanna run around with my under wear on my head when I hear these guys! But I will go to jail maybe if I do! :))

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones