1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Which Style does everyone prefer...Bionic or Photon?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sean76, Sep 9, 2011.

1. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Just curious, which style does everyone prefer out of the two? IMO, A phone with the styling of the Photon is pretty cool, and very different then what we've been seeing from Motorola...However, VZW just loves the hump on the phone, and original DROID X stying I guess.

This is just about stying guys and gals...Nothing to do with Networks, and Vzw vs Sprint and all that.

I kinda like em both...But I like the newer Styling of the Photon, and would have rather vzw went with something a little more edgy like the Photon...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

Yup. I like the photon styling much better!

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday

I like the Bionics design a lot better. Its cleaner without the angular edges, more sophisticated, and really nice with the sloping glass. Its just a polished design that isn't busy with unnecessary elements. I think the Photon is more DROID like though but I don't like hard edges. The colors that Moto decided to use also adds to the sophisticated look of the phone.

4. Bankswood

Bankswood Android Expert

what is the difference in the 2 spec wise

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews