• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which T-Mobile Android is the best?

my wife and i are both switching from BB to Android. I'm on Verizon and will wait for the Thunderbolt to come out, but she's on T-Mobile and wants to switch today since they have this free phone deal going on.

which Android is the best they have to offer? From what we've seen, it seems like the My Touch 4g is the way to go. anyone have any other suggestions?

I would go with the MT4G, not fond of the design a whole lot but its a solid device. 2.2, 3.8" screen, front-facing cam, 2nd gen 1Ghz Snapdragon processor. Its a real winner. That or possibly the Nexus S, won't have 4G tho... I would say the Samsung Vibrant 4G but I'm not sure if thats out yet, but the MT4G is the top selection out of all IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones