• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which Type Of Game Should I develop As my First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two types of "first game". First it is easy casual game without fascinating story and difficult features. You will see how is it to create games and in the same time you will have a lot of fun)) The second type it is big and difficult project for a long period of time. But this will be a great challenge because I know a lot of people who drop such project in 3 month.

Reactions: jessy_miau
Upvote 0
There are two types of "first game". First it is easy casual game without fascinating story and difficult features. You will see how is it to create games and in the same time you will have a lot of fun)) The second type it is big and difficult project for a long period of time. But this will be a great challenge because I know a lot of people who drop such project in 3 month.
First one better than second one because anybody will not go for a long time.

Upvote 0
ok its about almost a year i created this thread but recently i have crated a game i named it

"Lost Gunship"
you can search the game on play sotore
alos check the
App & Game Announcements

Section
plz download play & share
with comments what you think
so i can improve work
Thanks

And with that, I'll be closing this thread with a link to your game in the App & Game announcements forum seeing as this thread has run its course:
http://androidforums.com/threads/free-game-lost-gunship.967621/

If you need it opened again, just tick my avatar to start a convo with me;)
Cheers and good luck!!

/thread closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones