• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which VZW store will you be at to buy?

how long does it typically take for them to ship the phone?

Order by 1 or 2pm and get it the next day. I will buy online but play with it in store. My in store experience takes forever. They say 4:30pm for next day shipping but depends how close you are to a fedex hub. Plus instant rebate online!

Reactions: woop and greggds
Upvote 0
As much as I thought about going to the store and buying it (i'mone of those people that want the product in my hand as soon as I pay), I think I'm going to end up buying it online to avoid the hassle of mail-in-rebates. Next-day shipping isn't that bad - either way I'll have to request a day off since they require signature confirmation.

Upvote 0
Probably the small, quiet store in Chambersburg, PA - the Frederick, MD store is a little closer but it's too busy and the reps are pretty snarky! ;)

Amended: Or... online, if they waive some fees, offer a discount, etc. - but I would go and play with it in the store first!

Rock on Frederick. Lived there for 22 years until I moved to Old Town Alexandria. I'll either buy online or from the store in Crystal City.

Upvote 0
Make that four for PSU! Class of '97 right here!

I'll probably order online if I decide to go with the Incredible so the discount is instant instead of a mail-in rebate. I'll test drive in-store though.

I might as will make this five from PSU. Class of 2007.
If I go to a store it will be the State College, PA one on North Atherton street. However I will most likely buy online because I don't like the hassle of mail-in rebates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones