1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Which Web Browser?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ChappellHeel, Dec 28, 2011.

1. ChappellHeel

ChappellHeel Newbie

Been using xscope since that is what i used on my original droid. I use FireFox on my laptop so I thought about trying it but haven't had any problems with Xscope so far. What do u guys use?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jay3

Jay3 Android Enthusiast

3. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

I used to use Dolphin and Miren. Dolphin Mini the most. The stock ICS one is soo good I'm stickin with it until someone makes one as slick and fast ;)

4. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Android Expert

dolphin HD for me. love the gestures for bookmarks, i wish other browsers would pick up that feature.

5. Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645 Android Enthusiast

Dolphin HD for me as well. Have it set as my default browser. Its the closest to Google Chrome youll find on a phone.

6. mistermojorizi

mistermojorizi Android Enthusiast

Does dolphin HD reload every page for you guys every time you switch back it? That is the most annoying feature.

Also, is there a way to get the inverted color scheme in dolphin like in the stock browser?

7. balders

balders Well-Known Member

been using dolphin for a few years but now the stock is much better for me. With the search sync and pre loaded bookmarks from chrome its all very slick and just works. Also, the full screen browsing on the nexus is excellent with the pop gesture controls.

8. mistermojorizi

mistermojorizi Android Enthusiast

Just tried opera mini and im very impressed.it uses caching on its server to minimize data needed and load pages quicker.going back a page is instantaneous

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Is Dolphin finally working on the Nexus? Plan on picking up mine later today.

10. kevinaminator

kevinaminator Newbie

tried dolphin, firefox, and opera so far. The stock browser seems the most refined to me.

11. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Android Expert

I used to use Dolphin, but this privacy violation debacle scared me away permanently. I think they now encrypt their data traffic, so it's virtually impossible to tell if they're still collecting the private info they were before.

FWIW, I've been using Boat Browser lately with good results.

12. BankZ

BankZ Well-Known Member

I use Dolphin HD because of LastPass and XMarks support

13. buckhorn24

buckhorn24 Newbie

I've been pretty happy with Opera, but quite frankly I just like the way the O looks in the tray.

[​IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

14. skiflyer

skiflyer Well-Known Member

Dolphin HD previous to ICS - now I'm on stock. Still like a couple of the Dolphin features, but the stock is better integrated with the OS and seems a little snappier for now. Will probably try Dolphin again after ICS gets wider traction.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews