• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

White EVO For Order on Bestbuy.com - NOW!

The Best Buy in Houston/Friendswood/Webster, TX seem to have white EVO's in stock with regular shipments arriving at least once a week. I have a white EVO and it looks sweet compared to the drab charcoal gray. Although i do have the soft black plastic cover on mine which mostly covers all the back anyways.

Upvote 0
The Best Buy in Houston/Friendswood/Webster, TX seem to have white EVO's in stock with regular shipments arriving at least once a week. I have a white EVO and it looks sweet compared to the drab charcoal gray. Although i do have the soft black plastic cover on mine which mostly covers all the back anyways.

I can't remember, is the white EVO slick/glossy on the back or is it matte like the black one?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones