1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

White Rapper Soundboard (Please test)

Discussion in 'App Inventor' started by RichieHD, Aug 3, 2010.

1. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    New York City
    So, I signed up for AppInventor on the day it was announced and I finally got the invite 4 days ago (I didn't even know! Haha) Anyway, I decided to mess around. This app was thrown together in 10 minutes. I don't have any coding experience. I just recorded a bunch of high pitched sounds trying to say "totally gangsta" things. The fact that I could even throw THIS together gives me hope that creative people everywhere will create real apps.

If you could just download the APK and try it out, you can see a really basic app that demonstrates the functionality of AppInventor. Oh, and once again- that isn't my normal voice. LoL.

http://hotfile.com/dl/59573628/94ee494/WhiteRapper.apk.html

P.S. Sorry it's like 2 megs. I don't know how to make it smaller

EDIT:
    Sorry, I'm a little new. I know we're supposed to put our apps in the "App Announcement" section but because I'm not really a developer and this is just being used to talk about AppInventor's features mostly, I kept it here. If a mod wants to move it there, so be it. No problems. :)

Advertisement

2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Jan 11, 2010
    Driver
    W Midlands, UK
    Yep, moved to the App Inventor forum.

3. RichieHD

Jun 8, 2010
    New York City
    Thanks for the move, mod-man! (or mod-woman, Android gets multi-gender appreciation)

4. RichieHD

Jun 8, 2010
    New York City