• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

White Samsung Fascinate

Wolfedude88

Android Expert
Jan 3, 2010
I'm not a white phone person so I could care less really. I have always been drawn to sleek dark phones. Maybe I've seen 2001 A Space Odyssey a few too many times.
images

Upvote 0
My high gloss silicone case would cover up the white anyway so I don't care. I think it's stupid unless they make the entire phone white. I bought a sticker for my iPhone a couple years ago and it made the front and back look white...actually looked pretty good. Too bad there are capacitive buttons on this or that'd be an option...

Upvote 0
I don't see the point in this if the front isn't white too. It's black & white, Maybe they should just call it Jungle Fever.

I ordered a spare back plate that i'm going to paint soon. That should do the trick
Agreed and it being called white when its more of an oreo with one half of the cookie part removed.
Be sure to report back on your modified back plate w/ pics :)

Upvote 0
I'm sure we ll see the white battery cover available soon for those who want to purchase it. I picked up the white one for my incredible and it was cool for a day or so, but I keep it in a black rubber case so you don't notice it anyway. If I had a transparent one I guess it would be worth it.

I think its kinda lame that the selling point is a white battery cover though. I doubt there were a whole lot of people out there not buying the fascinate because they wanted half of it in white.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones