1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

White screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 91GT347, Mar 23, 2021.

1. 91GT347

91GT347 Lurker

I have an old Raven that the screen lights up, but is just solid white. It suffered a long fall. I replaced the screen, and its still the same. Any idea what needs replaced ? I just want to be able to enable debugging and get the data from it. Unless theres a good app that doesnt need it enabled to retrieve it. Appreciate any advice on the matter. I have another working Raven I can swap parts with. As long as it doesnt wipe my pics and other stuff. Thanks !

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

So you probably have a serious hardware problem when it had its long fall

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

were you logged into google photos? if so your pictures should have been already backed up. did you save the photos to the sd card (if you have one). if not then unless you can access the phone from your computer via usb, those photos are long gone.....sorry.

next time back up frequently or make sure that you use google photos. i never have to worry about my photos or videos as i know that they are backed up to the cloud. i could buy a new phone and log into google photos and my old photos will still be there.

Dannydet likes this.
  4. 91GT347

91GT347 Lurker

I already got the pics from it using the PC. Im going to play around with the PC. See if I can get the messages back too. Thanks for the replies !

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

As long as you keep and don't swap the main-board, because that's where your data is stored, encrypted in a flash chip.

6. LisaMcLean

LisaMcLean Lurker

I sympathize with you, but I cannot help.

Alcatel Raven LTE Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews