1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

white screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cathpaul87, Dec 30, 2012.

1. cathpaul87

cathpaul87 Lurker

just had a cracked screen replaced on galaxy ace. display goes white when i press a button to come out of sleep mode. display is ok after taking battery out and turning on but screen goes white again coming out of sleep mode.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert

What phone model are you using?
    This is an old known issue in the S5830i models.

3. Frankenscoth

Frankenscoth Lurker

Hello, i found your thread and im having the exact same issue after replacing a broken display. I press the power button and the screen comes blank, everything works fine in the background, im even able to take calls. But the screen wont come back to home untill i rebbot. Sometimes, just sometimes it does come back properly if a sms is delivered or if you press power key and menu and return and power again several times the screen may, just may come back after some triying for a while. What should we do? I thought it was a problem on the phone itself

Thanks.

I own the samsung galaxy Ace GTs 5830 L. Started having the problem when replaced the display and tried upgrading firmware and tried at least 10 diff android roms and it keeps hapenning.

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews