1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

White Triangle with Exclamation Point Icon?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by paulbates, Sep 23, 2014.

1. paulbates

paulbates Android Enthusiast

I got someone the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Unlocked with Kit Kat as a present. I'm using it on ATT. Its a very nice phone, very happy with the functionality.

There is a status icon; a white triangle with an explanation point in it. Its appears to be common to several samsung models. I was able to look at the manual and it says "error occured or caution required". Whatever that means...

I can pull down for status, the other icons will say why they are there, nothing for this one. I have know idea what the error is or caution, or how to go about finding it.

My guess is that its because its running HSPA, which is fine for the person using it, its their first smartphone. ATT may not have the right band available where I live.

Does anybody know what's on the list of problems when you see this icon?

Thanks!

Paul

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. spicaalex

spicaalex Member

wrong password into google account in phone :) the one i've ever seen

3. paulbates

paulbates Android Enthusiast

Interesting. I just configured all of the ATT settings for wireless data, it might be in there too

Thank you.

spicaalex likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews