• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help White triangle

My android was left in direct sunlight for at least 30 minutes. Now there is a white triangle at the top, in the middle (no explanation Mark). This happened yesterday. It shut itself down but now I'm having problems with it. I can't get incoming calls, send text messages etc. 2 ppl told me that it should be okay in a few days but I'm not sure I trust that. Any advise?

Is it like this?

109607d1395881980t-verizon-htc-one-m8-white-triangle-voice-roaming-ss01.jpg

If that is the case, then the thread where that picture came from indicates you are roaming:

Upvote 0
My android was left in direct sunlight for at least 30 minutes. Now there is a white triangle at the top, in the middle (no explanation Mark). This happened yesterday. It shut itself down but now I'm having problems with it. I can't get incoming calls, send text messages etc. 2 ppl told me that it should be okay in a few days but I'm not sure I trust that. Any advise?
So sorry, i looked in the settings and in the Phone name it saysVs985 4G LTE. Hope that helps. im new at this.... I wish I knew how to post a picture

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
...I wish I knew how to post a picture

You've got a couple of options for doing this:

1. If it's a public link, you can click on the "picture icon" in the toolbar of the Reply Area (it looks like a rectangle with a sun and mountains in the background).

upload_2016-6-9_19-46-28.png

2. There's an "Upload a File" button directly below the Reply Area

upload_2016-6-9_19-47-24.png

3. You can just copy and paste an image into the Reply Area (that's what I did above).

Cheers!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
So sorry, i looked in the settings and in the Phone name it saysVs985 4G LTE. Hope that helps. im new at this.... I wish I knew how to post a picture
LG G3, Verizon yes?
So the only issue you have is texting and making/receiving phone calls? Any other issues as far as data is concerned such as browsing, or accessing emails?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones