• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root White Widow

Lovin this rom, definitely the best one I've used. One thing though, lwp, i downloaded the patch and the wallpapers that I've seen as default, and the only ones that work are the maps one and the polar clock. All the rest force close...anybody know how to work this out? Not thaat big a deal but it would be nice to try out.

Upvote 0
Lovin this rom, definitely the best one I've used. One thing though, lwp, i downloaded the patch and the wallpapers that I've seen as default, and the only ones that work are the maps one and the polar clock. All the rest force close...anybody know how to work this out? Not thaat big a deal but it would be nice to try out.

have you tried any from the market? i dont use LWP-too much battery and CPU drain-so that wasnt something i tested extensivly

Upvote 0
have you tried any from the market? i dont use LWP-too much battery and CPU drain-so that wasnt something i tested extensivly

On the topic of battery life, how much improvement have you seen with the tweaks you've implemented, if any? I want to root my sister's Eris, but my main concern is battery life as that has been her biggest complaint about the phone.

Does SetCPU function with your rom? I noticed a drastic improvement in battery life on my moto droid using setcpu, evan when oc'd to 1.25 ghz.

Thanks for the hard work, I know a lot of people with Eris's that will have to check this out.

Upvote 0
These were left in the old lock thread. For anyone wondering what this rom looks like.

snap20100625_152525.png

snap20100625_152512.png

snap20100625_152517.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones