• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who else here believes in Astrology / Numerology? :-)

M

Member243850

Hello! :D

I am feeling a little bit better now than ealier this morning sorry / apologies for that angry outburst.

Who else here believes in Astrology / Numerology and all their various other counter parts?

(You can roll your eyes I don't mind ;))

I am for example a life path 5 believe it or not!

5's are extremely energetic and have a hell of a lot of ADD symptoms lol!

All kinds of projects running simultaneously in all kinds of fields!

We are very prone to "change" and our lives will consist of many different life paths :D

I noticed one of my absolute favourite numbers that I get on very well with. Is a 2!

2's are very loving and very kind. Something the 5 loves because it shares our sense of beauty / art and the 2 is more stable compared to the 5

One of my best friends on the forums here is a 2 and I get on like a house on fire with him and he always guides me and just understand without saying too many words :)

I also have a hell of a lot of 7 in my make up.

7 is the seeker! The thinker the searcher of the Truth!

7 is associated with deep thoughts.

Now you are more than welcome to criticise me for believing in such weird stuff but hey each to their own hey ;)

I know the truth though! :)

:rolleyes: :) I don't see how the position of planetary bodies many light years away can have any influence on our "life paths". So forgive me, but to me it's all just a load of rubbish.
However if you want to believe this stuff and it makes you feel better, that's great. A bit like religion, but I don't want to get into that can of worms.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Well you did ask, and I tend to speak my mind, sometimes to the annoyance of other people. But as with all these things, it boils down to a belief. My opinion is that we shape our lives mainly by the decisions we make. Yes we have influences and our circumstances vary, but ultimately our lives are determined by our choices.
This all sounds familiar, have we discussed it before? :)

Upvote 0
Well you did ask, and I tend to speak my mind, sometimes to the annoyance of other people. But as with all these things, it boils down to a belief. My opinion is that we shape our lives mainly by the decisions we make. Yes we have influences and our circumstances vary, but ultimately our lives are determined by our choices.
This all sounds familiar, have we discussed it before? :)

Yes for sure it's not the be all and end all I agree hehe :D

Yes though we do definitely have the power to make our own destiny but what's interesting is it can help us find it much easier :)

Sometimes there are certain things I disagree with though lol that it says that don't make sense :)

Lol you'll see one day ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones