1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Who has Samsung Galaxy S6 ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mikelilekeli, Jul 15, 2016.

1. mikelilekeli

mikelilekeli Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2016
    Hello to all, I have an android application. It changes wallpaper or download picture or share bla bla. But when i want to set wallpaper there is a message on screen " Not changed " , when i want to download picture " Not saved " message appear. Is there any idea ?

if someone look for app this is the link http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yas.duvarkagitlari

Advertisement

2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!

Nov 17, 2009
    Male
    I'm retired: every day's a Monday :P
    Manchester, TN
    Hi and welcome to Android Forums! I have moved your question to the Galaxy S6 forum so other S6 users can see it. Cheers!

3. mikelilekeli

mikelilekeli Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2016
    thanks. I am newbie

4. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    Have you upgraded to marshmallow? If so, check permissions for that app.

5. mikelilekeli

mikelilekeli Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2016
    Upgrades are automatically. And how can i check permissions for that application ? Can we acces application permissions. Sorry for that. This is the first time i use android device .

6. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    No problem. The beauty of android is its flexibility which comes with a steeper learning curve. For your existing problem I would do the following to start with.

– Uninstall the program.
    – Clear your system cache. See the instructions in the following URL: –
    https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-clear-the-cache-on-the-galaxy-s6
    – reinstall the program. During reinstallation (if you are on marshmallow) you will get a pop-up asking you to allow permissions. If you're not, or do not get such a pop-up don't worry.

This should fix your app issues. By the way clearing your system cache should be part of your housecleaning routine – once a month or once every 2 months. It cleans out corrupted data.

If you do have marshmallow (I've forgotten how it works in lollipop, but should be the same) finding a particular setting or sub-setting is very easy.
    Pull down your screen from the top of your phone and tap on the settings icon (gear shape on top right hand side of the screen).
    In the screen that appears, tap on search.
    In the entry box that appears, type the name of the setting you are looking for – for example "permissions" and you will see below all the available setting options linked to permissions. This is a fast and easy way to get to any of your settings.

Use this forum extensively, including searching the forum to get familiar with android. There are some very sharp and helpful members that will respond to your questions.

mikelilekeli likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S6

The Samsung Galaxy S6 launched in 2015 as the company's flagship. It features a 5.1-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.