• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who is Your Favorite Male Actor?

2n82zie.jpg

Upvote 0
My favorite male actor is bruce lee .I watch many movies.All movies are favorite.His some movies are comedy & action.I like the big boss movie very much.
Return of the Dragon is my favorite, Game of Death would've been Epic if he would've complete it. instead he jump in making Enter the Dragon. the continue G of Death. but his untimely death couldn't complete it. :( he didn't get a chance to enjoy Enter the Dragon's release.:(

Upvote 0
Denzels great (all hail Denzel), but, there's been some others suggested that i find equally great = liam neeson, and sean bean (maybe game of thrones has me biased on that one)

Others that are great:

- Luke wilson (maybe not the best actor, but his expresions are brilliantly funny)
- Will Smith (don't particularly like him, or any of his films, but he's a good actor - or at least he acts like he is, lol)
Jeff Daniels (the first episode of the newsroom was brilliant)

Upvote 0
My only issue with Deniro is that he's done some stinkers. If I recall correctly, he even admitted doing some just for the money. Still think I prefer Pacino overall.
Now if we are talking best single performance then that's different. Deniro wins that one. Him and Brando. You know where I'm headed with that one
Why should an actor taking a few roles for money discredit them as favorite? It is how they make a living, and actors don't always have their choice of roles. Point being, does that really take away from Deniro's performances in other films?

Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Riggle, Denzel Washington, Chuck Norris, etc... Those are my Favorites.
I like all of these actors. I don't see how they are related though. Especially Riggle.

- Jeff Bridges is great, particularly in Big Lebowski.
- Jim Carrey is one of the few comedic actors that has managed to keep making funny movies over the years. He's delivered some great dramatic performances as well.
- I like Nathan Fillion. He's a lot of fun to watch, and he really seems to enjoy what he does.
- John Noble caught my attention in Lord of the Rings: RotK, and has been enthralling on Fringe.
- Not my favorite, but I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned Harrison Ford yet. He's Han Solo AND Indiana Jones for crap sake.

Upvote 0
Why should an actor taking a few roles for money discredit them as favorite? It is how they make a living, and actors don't always have their choice of roles. Point being, does that really take away from Deniro's performances in other films?

I like all of these actors. I don't see how they are related though. Especially Riggle.

- Jeff Bridges is great, particularly in Big Lebowski.
- Jim Carrey is one of the few comedic actors that has managed to keep making funny movies over the years. He's delivered some great dramatic performances as well.
- I like Nathan Fillion. He's a lot of fun to watch, and he really seems to enjoy what he does.
- John Noble caught my attention in Lord of the Rings: RotK, and has been enthralling on Fringe.
- Not my favorite, but I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned Harrison Ford yet. He's Han Solo AND Indiana Jones for crap sake.

Well, they shouldn't need to have any Relation to be favored though, correct? It is after all the Opinion of People that is being asked.

Upvote 0
Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Riggle, Denzel Washington, Chuck Norris, etc... Those are my Favorites.

Well, they shouldn't need to have any Relation to be favored though, correct? It is after all the Opinion of People that is being asked.

No, they don't have to be related to be favorites. Mine were not related. I just thought it was wierd he ended it with "etcetera."

Upvote 0
Tom Hanks...and im younger so i ever fully enoyed too many of his earlier movies but seeing his flawless transitions from Forrest Gump to Green Mile to Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons as well as the newer movie Larry Crowne...i love all his movies fantastic actor.....im a little favorited since i love the books by Dan Brown so im happy he plays the perfect "Robert Langdon"

Upvote 0
Not my favorite, but I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned Harrison Ford yet. He's Han Solo AND Indiana Jones for crap sake.

AND Blade Runner.

My favourites, I suppose, are Bill Murray, Clint Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, James Stewart (in Hitchcock films), Cary Grant, and the very underrated Cillian Murphy and Paul Bettany. Oh, Christian Bale is pretty good too - Machinist and The Fighter. Oh, nearly forgot the excellent Guy Pearce. And that d@mn Jonny Depp.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones