1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Who ordered "1day expedited" from BestBuy? READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rsarno, Dec 27, 2011.

1. rsarno

rsarno Thank Me, Im Irish!

Firstly, i made sure to wait until UPS confirmed the shipment left Fresno and was in transit.

Once confirmed, i just called BestBuy. Very calmly i said the following:

"hello, i placed an order online and everything went smoothly. With 1 exception, i had the option of free shipping, or 1day shipping which i paid for. As it will now be 5 or 6 days since ordering, i would like that fee refunded. "

She said "ok sir, i have refunded the $29.99 fee for shipping, here is your case number .. have a nice day"

Hope you all get some money back, and love your TFP! Cant wait to get it tomorrow :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ryguy5254

ryguy5254 Member

On the phone right now, will update in a few minutes if successful. If it is, more money for the dock!

"A credit in the amount of $29.99 has been applied to the order you placed on 12/23/2011. You are receiving this credit because an item was delivered late. "

3. rsarno

Got my email :)

Dear xxxxx:

A credit in the amount of $29.99 has been applied to the order you placed on 12/23/2011. You are receiving this credit because an item was delivered late.

Attached Files:

4. rsarno

someone from XDA they gave him a hard time, here is how he won:

5. rsarno

and this guy never got them to agree on the phone, but they looked into it and ended up giving the credit:

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews