• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

who pre ordered the otterbox defender tbolt?

Not sure just what you mean by the cutout. But it's hard to see in the pictures on the site. I see the kickstand cutout, but the rest is hard to catch. Won't know for sure until we get one in store.

But I've been digging my Seidio case and clip pretty decent. It'll be interesting to see if I feel like putting that much bulk onto the phone, and my hip...

Upvote 0
I was thinking about it but after getting my free gel case. I like the gel case more. Plus the otterbox that I got for my D1 felt really slick and it slipped out my hands once. So dont know if the Bolt version will have that slick feel or not.

That's because it was a commuter series case. They are silicone inside hard plastic outside. The defender series is the opposite with the hard shell inside over layed with a thick silicone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones