• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who to start at RB??? Fantasy football.

jgoods

Lurker
Sep 27, 2010
Matt Forte or Joseph Addai? They have both had some good weeks and some bad weeks neither have showed that much promise they are good backs don't get me wrong but for fantasy football it'a tough decision. Let me know what all you fantasy guys and girls think.

Yeah lets break it down. I think Indy will expose KC, so likely Indy should have a 4th quarter lead which suggests Addai gets a fair number of carries. But fantasy rewards TD's over yard so unless Manning hits Addai in the first 3 quarters, Addai might just have yards.
Forte should also get a decent number of carries against Carolina. The Martz offense is as always more pass than run oriented but with Cutler's concussion you have to think a bit more goes thru Forte.
So on Tuesday I'd vote Forte, although don't lock anything in till Sunday, watch the injuries reports

Upvote 0
I have Forte and it's hit and miss with him, I think he's due for a good week considering the past couple have been garbage. Even if Cutler plays, which it looks like he's going to, they probably will take it easy and not have him throw the ball 40-50 times like they have been. As long as Taylor doesn't take away too many carries/receptions I think Forte will have a pretty decent week, I'm banking on him anyway, especially if Knowshon is going to miss another week.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones