• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

who will be the last to get ICS

I know you have a Gnex lucky for getting to use ICS early lol. How is the data connection on the Gnex? I hear horrible stories about them. I may use an upgrade to get the S3 to play around with..maybe.

Data connection has been fine. I'm running into the phone call mute issue which is the reason for my change.

Upvote 0
I didn't get mine yet, so I went out and bought one :eek: It was delicious!

ice-cream_sandwich.jpg

Reactions: Ortiz750ss
Upvote 0
wow, that can't be right since some people have already gotten it lol
As already noted, it appears that some have already received ICS as part of the usual initial 'soak test'. Depending on how that goes and the feedback received, the update may start rolling out to others soon or they may decide they need to do some additional debugging before general release. And once the general release starts then in order to keep from overloading the servers the release may be spread out over some time period.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones