• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Whoa "CM6"

I'm having sum odd issues with cm6 i know version 6.1.1 may have bugs or what not.But when i make phone calls and it connects it seems as if im already on speaker then when i go to see it's not enabled?It only makes my phone quite on my end when i press the speaker button but whoever im talking can still hear me!?And when i try to change my ringer to one of my mp3's tha phone doesnt bring up my muzik it shows thats nuthing is there!?I know all ascends are different internally but do you guys think if i redo cm6 it will work?Everything else works excellent just thought i would address this!And oh yea tha phone reads everything else off my phone fine just not muzik with my stock muzik player!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones